oilprint belongs to the historical photographic techniques... is a positive process that results in an image resembling a painting... the resulting color image depends on the used oil paint...
oilprint directly replicating process ie., the resulting image is the size of the copied negative... in creating a positive creative potential big hit...
- apply gelatin solution for paper and let it dry
- apply for the gelatine sensitizing solution and let dry
- lay the sensitization gelatin paper negatives and put in the copier frame
- exposing to sun or UV lamp
- washes out from paper sensitizing solution in water, so we created gelatinous matrice
- apply oil to the matrice color... we create an image
everything you need for this process to find MAMUTphoto